So. Camp NaNoWriMo begins.
Just a quick post here on my plan to write 50,000 words in 30 days, without going insane:
1. Keep desk/room tidy. I’m not off to the best start here, I have to admit. But I’m working on it.
2. Get up at at least 8 every morning. This is horrifically early for me, but it means that I shouldn’t have to spend all of my afternoon writing.
3. Lots of natural light. Having the curtains open also encourages me to keep my room tidy as it’s on the ground floor.
4. Go outside at least once a day. Even if it’s just to Tesco and back. Preferably longer walks if I have the time.
5. Eat properly. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, at a reasonable hour. This also means I’ll snack less.
6. Motivational videos. I think this sort of counts: